CEO, NPER Project
Daniel Nam, the CEO of NPER Project, was a general manager and operational planner at Hyundai Motor Group. He was the youngest Entrepreneurship Division leader in multinational NGOs, and contributed to the founding of third-country and developing country town enterprises. He also has a global work experience at Tecnológico de Monterrey for international affairs.
- 2011 KOICA member of the 1st Young Leaders Club
- 2013 Enactus CAU (Social Business NPO) president
- 2013 GSFA (NGO for leadership and sustainable programs in Africa) MF team leader
- 2015 KITA (Korea International Trade Association) Global Trade Ambassador
- 2016 Hyundai Motor Group Project-team assistant
- 2017 NPER (Intellectual Property blockchain project) CEO