In association with the British Blockchain Association
Blocfest is thrilled to offer researchers from Southeast Asia and around the world the chance to appear in Europe’s first peer reviewed, academic journal devoted to blockchain technology – the Journal of the British Blockchain Association.
Applicants are invited to present their arguments in one or more of the myriad topics surrounding blockchain.
TOPICS INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Blockchain and Bitcoin security
- Blockchain in social networking
- Byzantine Fault Tolerance
- Theories of blockchain and distributed systems
- Smart Contracts and Distributed Ledgers for public services
- Blockchain based security solutions
- Blockchain in crowdsourcing
- Distributed consensus on resource-limited IoT services
- Blockchain for enterprise vs public adoption
We invite researchers to submit their papers by 31 July, 2018. Please attach a cover letter during submission mentioning “Reference: Blocfest Call-for-Papers” in the header, and submit your papers at https://jbba.scholasticahq.com/for-authors.
Successful papers will be published in the online version of the Journal of the British Blockchain Association, and authors of the best papers will be invited for a Poster Presentation* on one of the Blocfest conference days.
For a step-by-step guide on paper submission, click here.
For further enquiries, kindly fill out our form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note that registration at the conference is required to be eligible for the Poster Presentation.